Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gamer Blogs are for Pansies

Welcome Pansies to my gamer blog?! and for anyone who is not a Pansie...then this is not a gamer blog so keep reading.

This is basically the raving reviews, previews, general impressions, beta information of the latest, or really old games on the market. I will try to provide pictures and videos when available, while being careful not to break any copyright laws. I hope that you enjoy it because I put like, no time at all into this blog.

I have no credentials to speak of other than a gamer of about 17 years playing on systems from atari and nintendo to xbox 360 and playstation 3. I took some writing courses in college but am not a journalist by any stretch.

I'm just a regular average game Joe, not even a hardcore gamer. This a blog by the average gamer, for the average gamer.... Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment