Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Assassins Creed Brotherhood- Multiplayer to kill for

Have you guys played Assassins Creed? I have and while the first one was repetitive, I found both previous iterations of this game enjoyable. You get a great feeling jumping across rooftops and feel like a total B A when you fly from a roof to come atop a target with swiftness, and stealth. Bringing them to their utmost doom.

Ahh a feel good experience if there ever was one.

You can block with your swords counter amazingly taking large groups of people at a time. Controlling Altair, the best of the best assassins in ancient Israel, or learning along side Ezio, an amazing up and comer making a name for himself, and that name is vengeance. You can't help but feel invincible.


Assassins Creed: Brotherhood takes a bit of a different turn. In the beginning after have an extremely awkward night with a fellow NPC you are woken to your beautiful maiden and a cannonball... and not the good kind. Templar are invading, they have lots of guys, guns, siege towers and best of all, cannons, that's right, cannons, which you also get to shoot, to mildly devastating effect.

You even get to play as Desmond, who is every bit as agile as Ezio, now I know you have the knowledge of the skill but after staying in 1 room and the most action you've got, and I mean both action and 'action' is inside the animus do you really have the upper body strength for these feats? I guess it wouldn't be a game if not.

Though I think I'm feeling the bleeding effect as well. After playing the game I learned through Ezio, through the animus, through Desmond, Through my xbox these skills as well. I scaled my house and tried a 'leap of faith' into a pile of leave. I felt the bleeding effect so much I needed a doctor to stop it.

Back to the game. The best part about AC-B so far is the multiplayer. Pretend like you have this really awesome...barber, very suave with straight razors, a priest with a crucifix that springs into a knife, blacksmith with a crazy hammer, something like that. You have all the kills of an assassin, and a target. SWEET! UH OH, but this is multiplayer, if your hunting another, isn't someone hunting you?! YES! somehow you have to sneak around and kill your target with out him spotting you. While keeping enough of an eye on your back to keep from getting shanked! and while you are watching your back, some crazy friggin clown drops from the sky!!!! DARKNESS....

Need I say more?!


No comments:

Post a Comment